Thursday, October 1, 2009

Start of my blog

Well today is the official start of my new blog. I have decided to tell you a little about me first. I have been married to the same great guy for 19 years we have 4 great kids together Nate is 16, Amber is 14, Isaiah is 11, and Allyssa is 5. All the kids are in school this year, and so far so good.

I work full-time plus (60+ hours per week), I am an IT person by trade, working in the gaming industry. So if I don't update my blog daily you know why. But I am an artist at heart.

I love to scrapbook when I get more than 2 minutes away from my other job. I also would spend countless hours taking photos of anything from Yellowstone N.P. to the birds in the trees. I also enjoy drawing with various mediums.

Welcome to my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment