Friday, November 27, 2009

Hello Kitty Party Bags

I created 20 Party Bags for my 6 year old's birthday party. Since she loves the cricut and hello kitty so we proceeded to cut out 20 hello kitty icons together, which was actually easier then it appears I used my gypsy to put 8 icons on each 6x12 mat, then cut out a total of 24 icons. I use a zip pen to glue each peice onto the background black. After the icons were cut out and assembled, I cut the bag toppers, which was a simple coordinating paper cut into 4x4 square. I then used a MS punch to punch out the edge of one side. I scored and folded the square, then simply stapled the topper to the zip type of baggie (I used 4X6 baggie filled with fun goodies and candy). Then each Hello Kitty icon was glued (zip pen again) to the topper. The entire project took less then 2 hours, not bad for customized gift/party bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment