Monday, December 27, 2010

Picturesque Tag Book

I created this tag book from my new Picturesque Cartridge that I received for Christmas (thank you honey!).    I love the tags in the cartridge.   They are so pretty and dainty.   If you don't have this cart. you can use a gypsy or DS to design something similar.    The tags are all cut at 5.75" which makes the length 11.5".    Each page has a 4.5" by 6.5" mat attached.

The front cover is adhered to a plain tag, so is the back cover.   I embellished the album with my I-rock, some prima flowers, small tags, and some green and  blue ribbon.   I also attached two small acrylic Tim Holtz tags to the binding clip, and used several rub-ons from the Swatch Book Impress-Ons collection.    A few of the small tags in the album have also been punched using a corner punch from EK Success.   I then added a small coordinating paper cut slightly smaller then the tag itself to give it that extra color.



















No comments:

Post a Comment