Saturday, February 18, 2012

Graphic 45 MENU Banner

I created this banner that hangs on a wall in my kitchen that I could not decide what to put there.






The banner is made with Graphic 45 paper from the Botanicabella collection, Birds in Paradise and Botanical News and black and red cardstock.

I cut each banner at 5 1/2 inches for the black background, the green printed paper is cut at 4 1/2 inches.   I added the word MENU, cut at 3 inches, the black scalloped circle is actually cut at 2 inches but fits the 3 inch word cut perfectly.  The wheat grass is cut at 3 inches, and the flowers are cut at 1 1/2 inches, 1 1/4 inches, and 1 inch then layered, a antique brass brad is inserted into the middle of each flower.   All the triangles are strung together with a green sheer ribbon.  I used Botanicals, Walk in my Garden, Mini Monograms, and Tie the Knot cricut cartridges.








1 comment:

Ruth G said...

Very nice! I like the colors and how calming the design is! TFS!

Post a Comment