Sunday, January 18, 2015

12 Tags of 2015 #1

Here is my first of 12 tags of 2015 inspired by Tim Holtz.    


His first tag is found here.    I started with a manila tag and glued down crinkled vellum that was stamped using Distress Ink in Broken China and background stamp from Tim Holtz Papillon cling stamps.   I distressed the edges removing some of the vellum in places.







The I layered Distress Paints fired bricks and antique linen with accents of picket fences Distress Stain.      I used Tim Holtz Alpha Parts - Numeric pieces painting two pieces using antique linen Distress Paint, the other was covered in Sky Blue micro glitter from Jewel Glitter Ritz.  




I tool four word beads that I had laying around and sprayed them using Distress Stain Spray in Faded Jeans, highlighting the edges in black.    I also used the stain spray on the entire face of the tag adding brushed pewter as well to give the tag a sparkle.



To finish the tag off I added Crinkle Ribbon sprayed in both the brushed pewter and faded jeans and added a metal arrow embellishment.





#12tagsof2015

No comments:

Post a Comment