Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Pink Stamper Color Challenge

I made two items, a card and a purse, for My Pink Stamper's Color Challenge.


I had a few extra hello kitty from my daughter's birthday party which were cut from the Hello Kitty cart. I added one of the Hello Kitty to some scrap paper and then mounted on a green cardstock. I also added some black ribbon to the front as well.

MPS Color Challenge Card

The purse was cut from my new cart "Forever Young". I love this cart already, it reminds me so much of Barbie which brings back many memories from when I was little. I used black cardstock for the purse, green and pink cardstock for the flowers and pink cardstock for the back of the cutout on the purse. I added some green ribbon to the handle to finish it off.

Forever Young Color Challenge
Forever Young Purse in Black Pink and Green

1 comment:

Simply Pam said...

I love both of your projects. Both are just darling! Thanks for participating in the MPS Color Challenge

Pam

Post a Comment