I made a card that will eventually become a journal box for a family trip to Fairmont Hot Springs that we will be taking tomorrow or possibly in a couple of weeks if tomorrow doesn't work out.
I used paper dolls to create the doll and towel. The word "splash" came from the princess cart. Splash is not cut but is drawn on using the Cri-Kit Gelly Pens, I then filled in the word with the same Gelly pen. I used the watercolor pencils for the towel. The face is stamped from Peachy Keen Stamps.
- Cricut Express
- Recollections Blue Gemstones for Card
- Cream cardstock
- DCWV Yellow glitter cardstock
- DCWV Once Upon a Time cardstock (hair)
- Blue scrap paper
- Cri-Kits Gelly Pen & Adapter
- Peachy Keen Stamp - Basic Paper Doll Assortment
- Watercolor pencils by Kimberly