Saturday, May 1, 2010

Kids Craft Too Challenge

Here is my card for the Kids Craft Too Challenge.   

I made a card that will eventually become a journal box for a family trip to Fairmont Hot Springs that we will be taking tomorrow or possibly in a couple of weeks if tomorrow doesn't work out.  

I used paper dolls to create the doll and towel.   The word "splash" came from the princess cart.   Splash is not cut but is drawn on using the Cri-Kit Gelly Pens, I then filled in the word with the same Gelly pen.    I used the watercolor pencils for the towel.   The face is stamped from Peachy Keen Stamps.

I used:

  • Gypsy
  • Cricut Express
  • Recollections Blue Gemstones for Card
  • Cream cardstock
  • DCWV Yellow glitter cardstock
  • DCWV Once Upon a Time cardstock (hair)
  • Blue scrap paper
  • Cri-Kits Gelly Pen & Adapter
  • Peachy Keen Stamp - Basic Paper Doll Assortment
  • Watercolor pencils by Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment