Saturday, May 1, 2010

My Pink Stamper - Mom Challenge

Here is my first National Scrapbooking Day My Pink Stamper Challenge.    A card for my mom.    What I used included:
  • Gypsy
  • Cricut Expression
    • Sentimentals for Key #1
      • Cut 2 Shadow (one in thin chipboard)
      • Cut 1 Key
      • Cut 1 Layer
    • Sentimentals for Tag
    • Beyond Birthdays for Mom
      • Not cut but drawn out using the Cri-Kits Gelly Pen
      • Colored in using Kimberly Watercolor Pencils
    • Paisley for love ya
      • Not cut but drawn out using Cri-Kits Gelly Pen
      • Colored in using Kimberly Watercolor Pencils
  • Ribon
  • Be Mine paper stack by DCWV
  • Black and Cream cardstock
  • Blue Martha Steward teardrop inker
  • Tea Dye Distress Ink by Tim Holtz and Ranger
  • Cri-Kits Adapter & Gelly Pen



No comments:

Post a Comment