Sunday, January 15, 2012

Acrylic Album

This week for the Queen of my Craftroom design team, we were asked to create an altered project.   The one that I created was an acrylic album to showcase this year's school pictures.

The flower was cut from on the cricut using scrap paper.   I used DCWV "The Mademoiselle" stack for the papers, along with embellishments and charms from Tim Holtz collection, I added ribbons to the binding and I dated the album using rub-ons on the back cover.   Each page includes a hand-written journal describing each of my kids and their interests.   Some of the ribbons on the pages were covered in tissue tape by Tim Holtz which added depth to those pages.   The journal blocks are tucked under the ribbons.

No comments:

Post a Comment