Sunday, January 1, 2012

Queen of My Craftroom New Years Challenge

I am delighted to be a part of the Queen of my Craftroom design team.    I look forward to working with Michelle and all the other members.

This is our first week and what a great day to start it but on Jan 1.     For the first week's challenge we were asked to design something for the New Year.   What I did was a layout that I simply used to record my New Years Resolutions.    I designed a simple layout that uses layers, distressing, flowers, bling, and rubons.   I left enough room on the journaling blocks to add more notes.   Both the layout and the journal blocks are matted on black DCWV paper.   The block mats are embossed to give them more texture.   The flowers are layered to add more depth, they are also distressed as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment